– 1 bunch of kale leaves washed well.
– 2-3 tablespoons finely chopped dried tomatoes.
– a handful of pine nuts.
– cubes of smoked tofu and grated Parmesan cheese.
– extra virgin olive oil , sherry vinegar or lemon and salt and pepper.
1. Rinse well and dry kale with a clean towel. Fold each sheet in half and cut the thick stem. After Pical – enrollándolas will be easier and faster. Use the upper sheet (furthest from the stem) is softer and less fibrous.
2. Add in a bowl with a drizzle of oil and “masajeala” (yes, as you read, masajeala reblandecerla somewhat to allow the oil and lubricate it all sheets before mixing it with the other food.
3. Attach dried tomato -previously moistened with a little llimona-, diced smoked tofu, pine nuts and alíñala with a little oil (only if you want to add something else), sherry vinegar or lemon or pinch pepper to taste. Mix well and enjoy!